- Commercial grill clean service
- Safe cleaning methods
- Environmentally friendly cleaning strategies
- Trusted my CT restaurant owners
Connecticut is popular for some of the best pizzerias in the world. And we are the reliable local grill cleaners ready to provide expertise to extend the life of their pizza grills. We will keep them looking great and produce quality pizzas!
Want to protect your valuable restaurant investment? Get in touch with us.
Grill Cleaning Heavy Duty Grease and Grime
We use a food-safe restaurant bbq cleaner designed to tackle even the toughest of grease and grime. Have problems with hard-to-clean stains? A1 Hood Cleaners have the heavy-duty cleaning solutions you need.
Our bbq cleaning service:
- Deep-cleaning of barbeque grills
- Eliminate all traces of residue, stains, carbon deposits, and grease
- Cleaning and sanitizing grills racks, flavorizer bars, and heat plates
The expert grill cleaning services we have can guarantee a spotless grill. The results are not something that self-cleaning methods can achieve. Our mission is to transform restaurant grills to their original glory.
Contact A1 Hood Cleaners to learn more about our restaurant cleaning services.
CT Commercial Grill Cleaning Process
Our bbq grill cleaning service will begin with a complete inspection of the appliance. The CT unique barbeque cleaning process we offer aims to help restaurant owners maintain top-quality, tasty food.
Step 1: Inspection of grill parts. Our technicians will inspect the components before starting the grill cleaning process. We will diagnose issues and offer the best solutions.
- Pressure regulator
- Venturi tubes
- Control knobs
- Grill hood
- Drip pans
- Heat plates
- Grill racks
- Flavorizer bars
Step 2: Steam bath cleaning. We will deep clean the components in a steam bath. This step involves eco-friendly and food-safe cleaning supplies.
- Heat plates
- Grill racks
- Flavorizer bars
Step 3: Complete degreasing of grill parts. We will tackle all residue, grease, and hardened spills. And we will ensure the cleaning solutions will not leave any unwanted scent.
- Wire Catch Pan
- Control Knobs
- Drip Pans
- Pull-put Tray
- Rotisserie Racks
Your pizza grill is an asset that deserves TLC. Keeping the grill clean is important to guarantee safe and tasty food. Request our service today.
Why Choose A1 Hood Cleaners To Clean Your Restaurant Grill
A1 Hood Cleaners has extensive and rewarding experiences when it comes to restaurant kitchen cleaning. Serving the community with efficient and unmatched CT grill cleaning service is our main focus.
- Green cleaning
- We will make sure your grill will not smell like a cleaning product. We will use eco-friendly and food-safe cleaning supplies.
- Color-coded cleaning supplies
- We will ensure our degreasing cleaning towels will not touch other grill parts like cabinets and drawers. Other kitchen areas will not be disturbed as well.
- Close monitoring of supplies and process
- We will leave your restaurant spotless. There will be no trace of previous stains and grease. And we will not leave used cleaning supplies behind.
- 100%T satisfaction guaranteed
The trust of our clients is important to us. Our cleaning crew will not do anything to compromise their business operation. We offer grill clean services as per the needs of our customers.
A1 Hood Cleaners only staff individuals who have a passion to serve the Fairfield, CT communities. Our priority is to take one less problem off your shoulder so you can grow and expand your business.
Level Up Your BBQ Grilling Game!
Harmful carcinogens can find their way to the pizzas you are selling. Grill cleaning is the best way to prevent this from happening. With A1 Hood Cleaners, your pizza grill will receive complete and deep cleaning.
Making sure the result will avoid corrosion and extend the life of your pizza grill is our goal. Our commitment is to keep providing the best and most cost-effective commercial grill clean service.
We will need information about your grill to give an accurate CT grill cleaning estimate. Please provide an answer to these during the free consultation:
- Where is your location?
- What is the grill’s model and make?
- What is the approximate age of the grill?
- What grill burners do you have and how many?
- Is the pizza grill built-in?
- Is there a working water spigot nearby?
- Are there working electrical outlets near the grill?
- Can we access the grill from the outside?
- Are there grill side burners, cabinets, or drawers that also require cleaning?
If you are looking for a grill cleaning service near me, get in touch with us. Or come visit our office!